Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hot Sexy Alia Bhatt Bollywood news


























Alia said '' many actresses who started working at a young age . My sister ( Pooja Bhatt ) started working at the age of 17 . So age does not matter. '' Karan Johar's coming into the world of acting Alia said she always had a dream of becoming an actress .

She said , '' when I was younger so I decided to become an actress . It was a calculated decision , but I knew as soon as I finish college , I will become an actress . '' He had no formal training , he has to act .

Alia said , '' I have no experience of films and acting . I had no training . So for me was a complete learning experience . I am acting 'A ' did not know . I decided that my father shall extend not debut because it would be easier . For this film, I had to work , had to lose weight , like , had to prove myself . About 500 girls auditioned with me . If my father did not take it with me to audition for any girl . He only let me in the film . I wanted to learn it the hard way .























2 comments:

Sunny leone Gallery