Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Monday, March 31, 2014

Hot Sexy Actress Anushka Sharma Bollywood Latest News

In the industry, the next rung of success in the short time that Anushka Sharma touching . After the second such actress Deepika Padukone , who charge fees in addition to the film as a stake in the business environment. Golden memories of his first film are still kept fresh in the mind . Ramp "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" while they shared the journey of "The ramp all the way to the film industry , I decided fairly quickly . Everything fairly quickly - quickly became . When I was told that I 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' am , then a month ago I took part in Delhi Fashion Week . Delhi Fashion Week , like a month later, I was signed for the film . I do not have too much ramp modeling , so the camera angle, I was not much aware . I had to prepare myself . I took training in dance from Shiamak Davar . His choreography , I 'Rab Ne .. ' was the dance . Jim had been too regular , the brush itself . I did script reading . Gradually progress and has set itself 'Rab Ne .. ' to shoot . I 'm still follow the same routine . She further explained . Success I have not found a reason and I think that is the essence of my success . "


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery