Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Karina works from the perspective of director

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor's forthcoming film 'Satyagraha' trailer has been launched. Kareena Kapoor in the film, she plays a strong woman journalist. Kareena are extremely happy with the fact that he is playing the role of a journalist.

Kareena said on TV journalist Barkha Dutt and Christina we see Amnpur. All this affects their personality. I consider myself very lucky that I am playing the role of a journalist on the screen.

I had left everything to live light. He has guided me throughout the movie, but I think my character is on the effect of some journalists. Yasmine is a great journalist. Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Vajpayee and has Amrita Rao.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery