Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Monday, July 29, 2013

Poonam Pandey Bold Hot And Sexy Babe Of Bollywood Hot Photos Sexy Photos Poonam Pnadey

The controversy queen. Rakhi Sawant's footsteps is pleasing to them. Kingfisher girl being hit in the modeling world, this girl is knocked to the movies now. Yes we are talking about Poonam Pandey. 'Addiction' is his first film. Staying fearless and bold to leave their mark in the film world.
I can not limit yourself with a label above. I left work that they do for the people in what I see, hear or want to understand. Everyone I am a different man. I have not declined in real and reel life. I 'like' will be right.The 'A' image that you have not intentionally, but your actions and statements that your every move is deliberate is that?
Some things are planned, but my every move deliberate misreading. Anyone who thinks about the issue, which I am, do exactly the same post on Twitter. The world is hypocritical, if they do not like to uncover the truth of an issue.



I am worried about my fans. In his third no matter what anybody says or thinks about me, it makes no difference to me.

Behind him is the same reason that I want to keep my fans happy. When I think of something nice to let your fans to be served, then issued a bold blow up pictures or videos. Fan me just like God to the prophet. The way God is willing to do anything for his devotee, the same way I'd do anything for his fans.

Kingfisher model I had just before the World Cup. People I did not know much. After the World Cup started knowing me. Go anywhere, I 'World Cup Girl' call. People have to remember to strip me, but he does not know that only 20-year-old court case, I also have to face.

The news. 'Addiction' is my first film. The film and the character itself is something, which I do feel connected. Poonam Pandey, the typical type of movie. I can not confidently say that when people see the film, they will see all things, Poonam Pandey you can expect.

So I can not tell yet, but the work is not yet perceived by bold girls, the audience will see the film.

A minor boy and girl adult film based on the love story. I can not tell my character's name at this time. The film's promotion strategy. I can only say that the name is very sexy.

Best Compliment for me, but it is not. Film making is the result of teamwork. One can not shoulder the responsibility for its success. I'm sure the USP of the film. I am familiar names like, so I treat it as being the hero of the film.

I do not want to compare yourself to anyone. My competition is myself. Not the work of experts, should the audience.








































9 comments:

Sunny leone Gallery