Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Focus is important for success

what happens ....! ! !

" Despite everything ," I mean you have enough talent, money, time , or anything else that is necessary to work ; has to be .

In 2009-10, I got together with my friends  Consulting Group was introduced , under which we also made some Personality Development related programs from the Quizzing , which were quite like , but within 6-7 months .... group had to close .

Today when I think about the reasons why Group is unsuccessful ... so I see no reason that pointed to our team in the Talent, Time, , there was little or the money to our in the passion .... the 've had enough .... but still we could not successful in this venture .

So , what was the reason ?

Was the reason FOCUS.

We have not yet succeeded .

It is an eternal truth that everything in the universe we focus on the thing that is expanding dramatically . So to be successful , we will be focused entirely on your chosen destination , and then we will see it become reality .

What is the Focus ?

Have an idea . Make that idea your life - think of it , dream it , live on that idea . Your brain , muscles, nerves, every part of the body to let the idea sink in , and put aside all other ideas . That 's the way to be successful , he's built the way people are great .

Friends, the above statement of Swami Vivekananda and Focus words I can hardly explain it accurately .

This statement must adopt an idea where Swami Ji told someone the other side is supposed to have said to the other edge ideas . Focused and truly be the same .

What is the Focus ?



Focus not just tell you what to do , it also tells you what not to do . Focus not only binds you to your goal , you do stupid things, prevents binding .

I always thought that I have to achieve something big . And to some extent, through the NGO Kartavya I found her ... but she was not satisfactory for me . So when I was initiated only after I 've decided I 'll put my full focus on this one thing , and then I will be successful in this , the focus on the prerequisites I I will not ... even NGO's in your side , and try not to be exceptional at his job , now I have only one goal will make his first major Success Story . And today, making it World Most Read Hindi Blog * I am successful to some extent , but still I can not say major success , it will take some more time . :)

What is easy to stay Focused ?

No , the past half a year to maintain your focus right , I said a lot of things ; including better job opportunities, foreign travel breaks, other promising income generating ideas, etc. Friends, if you have a World Class would be completely engrossed in her work and your efforts to be engaged until the physical reality into that you will do the . Interrupt lots of distractions ; on do not loose your focus at that time .... and it will happen only when you believe that your work or idea completely . In this difficult time self doubt in the mind to distract you from having the same belief system , then you can save . And if there is any argument about your idea puts doubt in you , then you might reconsider that .

So this means that we have to focus and not to do any work ?

No , you and your work can maintain focus on any one thing . For example: Mahendra Singh Dhoni Railways TTE to be used on the job was still his focus cricket . So many singers and dancers you see on TV everyday , they are also the kind of people reading or singing or dancing job to do so is their focus . I like this with you, World's Youngest CEO, Suhas Gopinath was the story share , whilst reading was also the focus of our company establish , and the corresponding concentration on the spur young age , he started a multi million dollar company .

to achieve it , you drown in it , and that's your biggest differentiator between success and failure will happen.

Remember that such a talented unfocused person in your life than a normal focused person can achieve .. then the real fun of life .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery