Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Kelly Jenner Sinking For BoyFriend

Regardless of whether or not to trust anyone but the 16- year-old U.S. reality star Kelly Jenner looking boyfriend , although he rather often seen with Smith Jeden are going up. Whatever the reality, but it's definitely fun for youngsters may speak .

Kelly said that is not my boyfriend , but I really would like to experience being with him . I know that I have done with him quite a laugh . He makes me laugh and he 's a great dancer .

You must know these things must have understood that the obligation is included in the denial of Jener . They both appear together often to watch 18 -year-old child star are Jeden Smith ago and now are going to make a career in Hollywood . Hollywood has also earned Keys Jeden father . Willow Smith 's older brother is also a singer Jeden .


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery