Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Friday, April 11, 2014

Aliya Bhatt likes bikini,Nude.......No? Kissing Scene...........

Bollywood actress and Mahesh Bhatt 's daughter Alia Bhatt kissing scenes in movies or they do not mind wearing a bikini . Alia Bhatt said , " I feel how you want to be . How to further your career . These are some thoughts about you . , I do not think that any one person's ideology as the other will . "

"The story of the movie which will be necessary or bikini scenes, so I 'll do it , but it would be unnecessary , so first I would like to give its opinion . , I would not have a scene where I have to be nude . ' Aliya from the film '2 States ' with Arjun Kapoor has some kissing scenes , the "Student of the Year' wore a bikini .

Alia Bhatt in his forthcoming film '2 States ', are in discussions about their kissing scenes . The film will be released on April 18 .


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery