Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Alia Bhatt Bollywood Hot sexy Actress wants New Things

Alia Bhatt in Bollywood because of her innocent face has carved a distinct identity . Karan Johar's film acting debut in her father 's wish that Alia to work with Mahesh Bhatt .
Alia his film debut came a year ago, "Student of the Year ' was from . His dream now is to work in the direction of her father Mahesh Bhatt . But the problem is that Mahesh has now left direction . He along with his brother Mukesh Bhatt are Filmmeking .
About Alia says , ' I want to work in his father's direction, but I do not think he ever will direct the film . However , I would like to work for your company . At the moment , so my upcoming film ' highway ', but also three other films I 'm working . "
Even Alia wants to work with Mahesh Mahesh will have completed it or not but only time will tell !





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery