Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shahrukh having Trust In Deepika Padukone

The beautiful actress of Bollywood Deepika Shah Rukh denied the news they ever film 'Yeh Jawani Diwani ' is allowed to promote .
Deepika said that Shah could not say such a thing ever . This news is so wrong . Actor Shah Rukh Khan, who are encouraging . They are proud of me and my accomplishments and that it can not work .
said . " It is youth obsessed ' with Ranbir Kapoor Deepika . But Deepika has denied any such thing . Khan said, adding that he did not refuse to go into the film's promotion .
Deepika in 2007 with Shah Rukh Khan Om Shanti Om ' and now in ' Chennai Express ' is working . He said , Shah Rukh are my friends. He is a person whom I can trust and I can talk anytime . Directed by Rohit Shetty's ' Chennai Express ' will be released in August this year .





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery