Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Friday, January 17, 2014

Deepika Padukone Most Desirable Women

Crazy people injured by their captivating charms 2012 that Deepika Padukone has become the most Desirable Women . Deepika said this I take my work is my Desirablity . I am happy with the fact that people liked me . Even though I do not have a film background gives me great pleasure to know that I got so much love .

Deepika says if I move myself - Most Desirable Man star Shah Rukh Khan for me to do that . When I started my career with Om Shanti Om , SRK then I got to learn a lot . Now I 'm working with Shah Rukh Khan in the film Chennai Express . Khan is a very good man . As a friend , I do talk to them daily by phone .








































Ranveer Singh Ranveer about Deepika says that my very good friends. He is very good and true man. Deepika more than their fans to vote for the Most Dijayrebl Woman is the title of 2012 . While the second and third Kareena Kapoor Katrina has achieved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery