Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Friday, January 17, 2014

Kareena Kapoor Says Saif Is Not So Romantic

Chhote Nawab Saif Ali Khan married this month magazine had a conversation with Bebo Rchane being openly discussed their intimate love relationship .
On October 16, the bride is going to be that we Kareena Kapoor during the shooting of the film Tashan - second came close . Bebo, Saif said that the swimming pool during the shooting outside a bar without a shirt was soaking up the sun . Then came my heart on them . I could not stop myself from my friends and said , O my God , how hot Saif . The Saif Kareena and Shahid Kapoor dating from before the breakup had .
During the shooting of Tashan Kareena said that we - along great with each other - were found . Both chatty and persiflage used.
Bebo recalled the old days , a day after dating for almost two months, Saif said, Behold , I am not a 25- year-old boy daily drive you home, go. So he's a mothers day [ Babita ] access from home , and told him , I [ Kareena ] heart, his whole life had been accepted and I want to spend with it . Been surprisingly quiet on this mother and he did not respond . Then pack your bags and I came to stay with Saif
Saif, Kareena says that she 's Polls opened in sleep and get ready to spend a lot of time . Before her, I 'm ready and waiting to do their exit .
Bebo openly discuss their relationship and said that one of the two last several years - with another husband - wife living. Kareena says , we - are honest with each other . In addition we also book the room of Mr and Mrs Khan . We have a wedding pageantry would not . In the presence of some special friends and family to be married .
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery