Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Deepika Padukone Seductress in Bollywood

Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone in Race 2 movie released on Friday , the expectations are tied . Deepika are upbeat about the film considerably . Deepika at first sight Aangin its charm charms . For the first time in his career he Dikengin typically seen .
Deepika said that the character I am playing the role of her name is Alina , Alina She does whatever she wants . For me it is a very different role . I have not played a role in his career so far . Not only me but all the characters in the film are negative Role Play . Every character in the film will see a vicious manner .
Deepika further explained that I had seen Kashmir only in Bollywood films . I had heard a lot about the beauty of Kashmir . I first went to Kashmir , for I will thank filmmaker .








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery