Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Monday, July 29, 2013

D DAY Arjun Rampals Success.....

Actor Arjun Rampal is busy these days to take on challenging roles. A similar role is played, the director Nikhil Advani's 'D Day'. They are seen in the r

ole of the intelligence officer. The role of the critic these days are big compliment.

Says, Arjuna His role so far in his career is one of the challenging roles. They say that before playing him hard with me that I had to share the screen with an actor who is known for his Intesinti. I have several scenes with Irrfan Khan in the film, with several scenes were the combat and action. Spontaneous action scenes in Hindi films are rarely seen. When the action roles we play, you can understand how to make it happen Larger than Life.

The scream - yell, but it does not happen with Irfan. I also learned a lot from Irfan and his quiet nature. 'D-Day' while I introduce myself as a better actor tried his best. During the formation of the film that I was afraid of two things, one that my wife and I be playing the character in the film about how my character would react? But now I can proudly say that my wife liked my role in the film.

Now Arjun's wife is not known, but Arjun praising his co - actor Irrfan Khan is the director of the film to everyone. The film's director Nikhil Advani last days of his career, the film highlights the Best Film say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery