Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Emraan Hashmi Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Emraan Hashmi, known as Bollywood romantic films now are showing much more interest in horror movies. Emraan Hashmi want to tie themselves into a kind of image.

Imran further explains that we all have plenty of stories of witches, horror films used to see when I was younger so well. Hollywood horror movies that I love.

Emraan Hashmi said that because of his love scenes have tasted success. When I tried to change my image, then I have no offers for movies. The film Once Upon a Tyne in Mumbai has change my image. As an actor, what do we want the audience. Salman Khan being taken down as soon prefer to see every film viewer shirts, so the audience every movie I want to see the lip lock. I hope the audience does not see anything wrong. After all we are just to entertain the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery