Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sonakshi Sinha Combination Of Beauty And Bold

In addition to strong performances in the film, he beautifully audiences, critics and trade pundits had a great heart, closed the face of his critics.

Karan Johar says his hordes, a quiet sensuality of the film is visual. Sonakshi and Ranveer's Prformes and explodes it came from. Both have proved to be the best onscreen couple. Both are different in terms of energy, but they are amazing.

Trade pundit Komal says, Sonakshi prospect in his first film, I felt. 'Predatory' which celebrates after he is, I already told them all about me. They are the daughter of a great artist. Acting in their veins.

Filmmaker Kunal Kohli has given numerous romantic movies show them the beauty and modeling deadly combination. The sari has made the fashion statement. 'Predatory' he explodes come. Whatever the movie business, but he Sonakshi fat has enhanced the brand value.

Director Ashwani Dhir, Sonakshi have capitalized on the opportunities found. Woman ',' Dabangg 2 'and' Son of Sardar 'action and hero-dominated films. Usually there is much less scope for actresses to notice. Sonakshi In spite of its strong presence. 'Predatory' pure Sonakshi centric film. There he proved to the world that had not previously enjoyed wild success. They were entitled to it. Sonakshi have a bright future.

Amol Gupte says filmmaker known for serious films, our films have been grown. Compared to big cities like Yash Raj banner Switzerland Delhi, Haryana and UP are moving to the countryside. 'Pure Desi' romance with a film as they are obviously their strategy. So now is the age of actresses desi girl full of character. I think the actresses Sonakshi less than desi girl image is visible.

Gold addictive that 'predatory' pattern in which he is established, the rule set forth in numerous films and umbrella will help them for years. Bimal Roy filmmaker filmmakers today are not like the female head, or 'Sujata', 'Bandini' to the Zonal heroine Sonakshi and could not have been a better choice.

Trade pundits are justified opinion of the filmmakers. Says Sonakshi, are among the few actresses list, with each pair fit for heroes of any age. So far, Salman, Akshay and Ajay Devgan was awesome, now they have to bang with Ranveer Singh and Imran Khan.

Interestingly, the senior of his age and he has worked with, all the stars are capable of. Sonakshi ie both are win-win situation. 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again' It suits both the renewable and Imran. The camera is his beloved. Often feel some tension artist in front of the camera, but Sonakshi looks relaxed. Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are the top stars today. Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra are close to them, dubbed the future is going to Sonakshi long race-horses.

Sonakshi she admits that they dare devil are. She says, The people 'robber' was not to be. They used to say that the audience will see me in a different image. Tragic Love Story I will not accept me as a heroine, but my instinct was to say something. My mind was testifying to the fact that Pakhi as I will achieve new heights. It was definitely the most difficult film and roll in my career so far, but luckily I managed to play it. Hi reservations about my acting in this movie before - was struck down to size, but I am a believer in doing my work quietly.

I was looking for an opportunity sorely. My working style is different. I inexplicably parties, events and gossip do not believe in being a part of. Those things said in my presence rather than my work, much of it is of importance.

Sonakshi's confidence is showing good signs. Next year, they 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again', 'Bullet King "and" Rambo Prince "will appear in. The three big banner films star status of the artist and filmmaker. The actress recently succeeded in reaching the number one obstacle in their path is visible at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery