Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sharman Joshi plays the sorcerer in his film London 1920

Noted Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi plays the sorcerer in his films are being London 1920.

Sharman Joshi, Vikram Bhatt's 1920 third edition'l920 London Tantric character on the silver screen in the MCC Jinwat. Rajasthan Sharman Joshi in the movie I am playing the role of a sorcerer.

I have come to love this movie script. I fully trust my director and I'd work on their instructions.
 







The Vikram Bhatt, in 2008, was built in 1920. Evil returns for its second edition in 1920 was built in 2008 and is now being made into its third edition, London 1920. The film will be in London August. The film is said to have been selected





Sharman Joshi and Meera Chopra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery