Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I'm stubborn Says kangana










Kangana Queen Trajedi current round of Rnaut short film is the story of real life. They are going to stand on your things from childhood. Hailing from the town of Manali theater devoid of the journey via Mumbai, Delhi Kangna decided. He says, I am a child of stubborn tendency. If my father gift giving me different from my brother then I would flatly refused. Unless the gift is not like my brother, I do not live in peace. Losing my father gave me a gift.

From childhood I was aware that I'm going to move away from the girl. She grew my parents wanted to make me a doctor. If science can have their say, but my heart was not in it. Then one day I told my father that I want to become an actress. My father did not give her insistence. So I came to Chandigarh. Stayed there with my friend. Then we come to Delhi. There I started getting modeling assignments.

I did theater. From there began my struggle period. Could not afford to eat so many - several days bread and pickles cut along the day. Then one day my modeling coordinator sent me to Mumbai, where the audition was a gangster movie. Fortunately I've been chosen for him. Then my family for me to explain my relatives anger less. He considered acting as a profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery