Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Monday, July 29, 2013

Shah Rukh said - Twitter Is Mine , no matter what I write

Wednesday during a conference friendship with Salman Khan journalists on the questions before the questions began to bombard stall and 'no comment' mode gone. But the great emphasis he said, 'Let me be the kind of relationship, friendship or other personal aspect, I never spoke publicly on it. I want to keep it the same way. They analyzed the whole situation. Much has been said and written about it. I do not want to give any explanation. " When asked by a reporter on Twitter you speak about personal life, then Rattling Shah Rukh said, "Twitter is my father, I write whatever. You got a problem?

Earlier in 2008, the birthday of Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan spat between the bitter relations between the two were having. From then on, both publicly - before others began to avoid falling.

Congress MLA Baba Siddique in Mumbai recently by the 'Iftar' party was Salman Khan pat on the back and then they embraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery