Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Yash Raj camp Arjun Kapoor launches two films


Yash Raj camp Arjun Kapoor launches two films old. They both have been praised for her performance. They also have gained star status. Stardom has not yet dominate them. He says I am still struggling to Survive in the industry. I have to be installed requires at least five hits. After that I will be able to say that my struggle is over now. So far in his two films I've Role of the same variety. "Bad guys" to a great extent in the same way Getup mine, but now I'm changing my Getup. Totally different to me as you will find in the States. Shaved clean, thick frame glasses and loose clothing. The roll is very challenging, but I really enjoyed doing it. I do not want to be stuck with the same image. Arjun IIFA event this time was as a performer. While they share the experience of the show, IIFA, so before I'm gone four times, but each time was staying backstage. This time performing in front of a crowd of thousands had some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery