Ad

Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Angelina jyoli battle with cancer

I have not come to fight cancer after ten years. It was 59 years old. It is advisable to cuddle some my kids I would co manly. But I was alone, loving my children and I have no idea that how she is caring and loving It's not . I want my Mommy  Children always love.

I have been ill since the attempt to make the children understand. Some of the little kids, I'd like to ask with me He always tells me I do not sweat. I do not really the fault of the BRCA1 gene is named. Breast and ovarian cancer, so that the risk of breast and overy.

My doctor and I have breast cancer, uterine cancer, 87 per cent of 50 %. This risk is different in each of the women. Breast cancer is a minimal amount of hereditary to join. But whose fault is in the genes BRCA1 breast cancer risk of 65 % is generally turbulent.

Once I did, and so far I really believe proactive at the end of the risk can be reduced so far did do. The decision to remove the breast, ie, the mistake of mine. I had a breast removed due to breast cancer risk, and then overy  and more complex.

The process ended on April 27 masstectomi  necessary for medical. During this period, I was working and the things I own procedure be successful. But now I think the other reason writing without will benefit. I heard the word cancer, the shock of the people who fill out how much you nerveless and emotions that takes birth. He tested the blood of breast cancer, the risk of uterine and is easy to remember and can prompt  helps.

I started the process of medical February 2, nipple Delay 'process name. in the breast Excess blood in the area and is sucked down and it  can be without cancer. Dile na  nipple pain from cancer, but the nipple of  read.

Two weeks after my surgery on the cross had been the most important. Part of the breast has been removed and the temporary space required items in full. This operation can be turned on for eight hours. When you wake up in your breast is not there. This is a Science Fiction like movie it .. Once the surgery is that you have daily, simple.


Nine weeks after surgery, and finally had to cross was planted with artificial stanan. This process is very advanced jhaliya and results are beautiful.

The other women's says process was simple. . The decision is taken like. Due to the risk of breast cancer, 87 per cent of the same. Now I can tell my children deprived of cancer, now I can not. Do not Be There.

Among them, the family does not have to tell promptly, so they will be occaward. They are on the small ulcer. That's it. The rest of the all the 'Mommy'. There is the same as it was before. I know a lot of them, I love them, and what can I do to keep it from Karen. Actually, a personal some womanish in myself where there is a lack courage. But I was able to talking a strong decision that does not reduce the some my femininity.

I was lucky that I was the loving partner and supporter of Brad pit. If your girlfriend or wife is from the law, if you keep in mind that the most important part of this change, you are. Pink Lotus Breast Center in - where my surgery was over, I always Brad is present. During the surgery, if it was not .  the moment we access. We know this is our family so we need to do more, and I would be.

The woman I have read this, it helps the option  expect. Breast and uterine cancer if your family's genetic information is necessary to get on the options and the decision will be encouraged  expect.

I think that some a the messenger of God, the doctors are on the options of surgery or Looking to work. Pink Lotus Breast Center, a few of the medical process all the information will be posted on the site. This will help other women.

According to the World Health organization, every year, the middle and lower income countries Breast cancer 4 million 58 thousand people have died. The woman then generate any type of quality Politician, Politician, living anywhere, from any background Marginal and breast cancer prevention and treatment priority to read could get.

The test for BRCA 1 and 2 of 3 thousand dollars (half lakh), which is common for women to do so is expensive
I do not want my personal story  did not supplying many of the women in the shadow of the area cancer.
We expect that the gene tapasalam and they will be more at risk if they want them available a good option.

The challenge in life is. There is no reason that the challenges face, if you can deal with them and get control of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny leone Gallery